INDUCTOR 1.5 is designed for rapid, highly efficient and safe at the same time heating of the metal parts. INDUCTOR 1.5 device perfectly replaces the standard method of heating with combustible gas (propane-oxygen, acetylene-oxygen) in workshops, repair shops, automotive plants and wherever the need is heating screw joints, bushings, bearings, hubs for dismantling the like. It can be used wherever there is a need for rapid deployment and there is risk of damage to the area to be heated by the flame space, for example. upholstery, paint, rubber hoses, electric cables, etc. INDUCTOR 1.5 uses modern, efficient and effective method of heating elements , instruments before hardening, etc. thawing.
- Even, rapid and stable heating elements. The surface of the heated workpiece is only required to place the heat treatment and is under the full control of the place where the influence of temperature is required.
- High reliability (no combustible gases) and better working conditions for the operation. The operator is not exposed to open flames, hot gases and the risk of fire and explosion in the use of open flames.
- Lower costs associated with training staff, lower wage costs. There is no need of periodic employee training that are required for working with gases.
- Low cost of purchase and operation. There are no costs associated with the purchase and lease of technical gases cylinders.
- High energy efficiency.
- Details can heat up to 800 ° C and above.
• Reliable technology IGBT
• Easy maintenance and low operating costs.
• Optimum protection for the user, through the separation of the main circuit power mains
• The device is made in microprocessor technology
• Automatic selection of frequency and impedance operation of the inverter power
• Operating frequency inductor 25 kHz - 60 kHz
• Alarm overload
• The cable connecting the power source of the driver head 70 cm
• Coils constant - heating tubes, screws, profiles, etc. With different diameters.
• flexible coils - are designed to wrap them with the material to be heated.
• ferrite coils and coils of flat focalization - are suitable for flat material, sheet metal, etc.
• Plastic case.
INDUCTOR 1.5 is capable of heating the M20 bolt or nut to a temperature of 800 ° C for 15 seconds. Preparing for use is generally faster than preparing for the heating process using burners with flammable gases. Induction heating process begins when connected nagrzewarki to 230 V socket, rear or zoom inductor coil on the heated part and the button is pressed. Retail heat treated is rapidly heated according to individual requirements even for the "red". White LED illuminates while heated place making it easier for use in the dark and hard to reach places. Inductors are easily replaceable and come in many sizes and different types ranging from the coils round with a constant diameter, the flat sheets and coils of flexible means by which we can wrap detail on any surface. An induction heating can also order the set of coils of different diameter which is not standard on the device.
• High mobility - weight of only 4.5 kg and compact dimensions - the size of a small welding machine.
• Power 1.5 kW, with a high load factor.
• Easy handling and access - cable connection coil with a length of 70 cm with a small handle.
• Flexibility and ease of use - power 1x230 V, ease of use and speed of preparation.
• Versatile use - heating elements of different shape elements of flat, round, placed centrally or on a flat surface.
• Available with low price modern method of heating by induction workshop steel elements.
• Automotive, rail and shipbuilding, machinery, facilities repair, assembly workshop, heating installers, services, etc.
• The production, repair, overhaul, maintenance of machinery.
• Details requiring heating screws, rods, profiles, plates, bearings, housings, shafts, hinges, nuts, pipes, gears,
fit bearings, lambda probe, parts and components of machinery and vehicles, exhaust systems, pulleys, clamps, etc.
• Heating devices and components before hardening, bonding, soldering, welding.
• Use the same work as in the case of gas burners propane-oxygen and acetylene-oxygen.
Lack of reviews for this product. Be the first to write a review.
Only registered customers can write reviews for products. If you have an account with us please log in to it, if you do not create a free account and write a review.
Other products in category
439.97 zł incl. TAX357.70 zł excl. TAX
392.62 zł incl. TAX319.20 zł excl. TAX
189.35 zł incl. TAX153.94 zł excl. TAX
66.21 zł incl. TAX53.83 zł excl. TAX
39.11 zł incl. TAX31.80 zł excl. TAX
Twój koszyk jest pusty ...